You’d think running a business is a serious matter…
After all, you’ve got mountains to move, audiences to conquer, competition to leave in the dust… No time to dilly-dally!
Buuuuuuut… what’s the fun in that, right?
Who says you can’t take over the online world and clown around on the side (just in case that online business thing doesn’t pan out )?
With that said, Ana Hoffman used to be all business.
Take a look at my former Twitter bio, for instance. Doing all the right things: branding, hashtags, ego…
A dime a dozen, in other words.
Life is too short to be one of ‘the rest of them’, don’t you think?
And so I caught the “funny Twitter bio” bug…
You’ll see my new… funny or not? you be the judge!… Twitter bio at the end of the deck, but will definitely enjoy plenty of chuckle-worthy bios along the way – the very same Twitter bios that inspired me (and gave me a lot of ideas to copy – THANK YOU!)
Give Way to Funny Twitter Bio Masters
How to Craft a One-of-a-Kind Twitter Bio
The following Twitter bio tips might go against the grain of conventional Twitter wisdom, but that’s exactly what you want – be unique, bold, and MEMORABLE.
- Be short. 160 characters short, to be more precise.
- Who says you have to use all the characters? Shorter, to the point bios stand out more.
- Hook them from the start. Don’t save the best for last; the last might never come.
- Perfect platform for “
103 things you never knew about me”.
- Forget about keywords. The only people who might find you that way are spammers.
- Clever up your Twitter bio by cleverly using the “Location” space for even more clever tidbits (notice how some fun Twitter folk did it in the slide deck above).
- Rethink linking to your home page. In fact, you might want to link to a page that’s more suitable for your Twitter followers. For instance, at Traffic Generation Café it might be something like this: Social Media Traffic 101 or Promote Your Business.
- Have a multi-interest disorder? Have multiple Twitter accounts. I do. And Tweet Adder makes it easy to run them. Have a different bio tailored to each one.
Twitter Bio Marketing Takeaway
1. Have one.
2. Be unique.
3. Tweet the ish out of this post. Cause, ya know, Twitterers must tweet!
See you on the “funny” side!
P.S. Thought it might be nice to add a few newly redesigned/redefined/reinvented Twitter bios, inspired by this post.
Got a funny Twitter bio? Let me know – in the comments or @AnaTrafficCafe on Twitter.
The post 100+ of the World’s Most Clever and Funny Twitter Bios appeared first on TrafficGenerationCafe.com.